[Imcamericorps] -1 day reminder: outreach logs!

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:44:19 CDT 2011

oh, shoes.

I submitted my AmeriCorps reporting last night, thinking those were the
Outreach Logs. I'l make these a priority when I come in today.

-Kristina

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Brian Duggan <bcdugga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Great job on the timesheets. We had 100% rocking by midnight last night.
> Let's keep it up.
>
> And now, outreach logs! Mine took 14 minutes.
>
> Remember to complete any fields you don't have metrics for with "NA".
>
> The log form is attached.
>
> Rolling:
> Tina
> Aaron
> Brian
>
> Not yet rolling:
> Sam
> Kristina
> ZB
> Krist
> Carl
> Leon
> Isak
>
> Let's get... rolling. Seriously, we're late.
>
> Brian
>
> --
> Brian Duggan
> Technical Projects Developer
> UC Independent Media Center
> http://www.ucimc.org | 631 223 8442

Kristina Williams, News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://ucimc.org>
kristinawho[at]gmail[dot]com
202 S Broadway
Urbana, IL 61801