[Imcamericorps] To many books

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:56:00 CDT 2011

Hey all,

I would like to suggest helping B2P out with something. B2P are getting a
lot of books that are of no use to them and to me it seem that there
donation bin is becoming a dumb my extra books rather than donating useful
material for the prisoners. My understanding is they have guide lines on
what they except and what they do not. Unfortunately civilians to not take
heed to signs very well. So I am asking if we, the ones that staff at the
IMC, help by making sure that the correct books are being dropped off.

--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee
Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com