[Imcamericorps] [RFU] Historic commission and Alice + Tower Support

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 2 14:04:56 CST 2011

Kristina,
Yes, attendance at public meetings should be no problem, but certainly
we want to observe the relevant AC regs.

And it's great news about the special support from Americorps for work
on the tower!

If everything's in place in the next month or so, those days in May
could come in really handy. If we are able to organize the excavation as
an archaeological dig, that could be one possibility. But really too
soon to set any schedule due to several things still being up in the air.
Mike Lehman