[Imcamericorps] Request: Info about your meetings at the IMC

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 8 15:05:02 CST 2011

Good afternoon,

Thanks to those who have responded so far. If I could also get responses for
the following, that would be great. Thanks!

     AmeriCorps
     B2P
     C4A
     Community Connections
     Costume Closet
     Librarians
     Marxist Reading Group
     Odd Music
     SDaS
     Shows
     Steering
     Stitch 'n Itch
     Tech
     Uniting Pride

If you have *standing meetings/gatherings* at the IMC, would you please be
kind enough to fill out this survey *by Wednesday*? More information is on
the survey itself.

         *http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G298G8J*

If you know of any other groups I accidentally omitted, please let me know.

I have responses from the Bike Project, Building/Finance, CUCPJ, IMC
Foundations, MakerSpace, Public I / Print, Sustaining Fund Committee, and
WRFU.

Thanks!  --Isak