[Imcamericorps] 2011 GRC To Kansas City

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:46:38 CDT 2011

 The GRC is going with Kansas City this year, and the IMC next year in 2012.
I think we should  focus on organizing the 2012 conference, starting this
summer/late fall. I certainly plan on continuing to volunteer with the
RFUafter my AmeriCorps position is up in August, and having a year to
plan +
the new tower should make for quite a gala in 2012. I've offered our help
and support to KKFI should they need any. Thank you everyone who provided
input and put in some hard work thus far.

--
Kristina Williams, News Media Coordinator
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://ucimc.org>

*Member of AmeriCorps <http://www.americorps.gov/>*