[Imcamericorps] Amcorps week

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:42:44 CDT 2011

The original plan was that those Sunday events were going to be canceled,
which they were, so the waxing can be completed. But, then there was a
misunderstanding with me and Brian about the date maker faire was, then I
said I will wait till the summer. Then the misunderstanding between me and
Brian was fix, so I said I will still do the waxing on that Sunday. Time
goes on.  Then last week we had are finance meeting and Durl said it would
make more sense to do one floor at a time. We all agreed. So now it is just
the sun room that will be done, then the main floor at another date. It was
kinda all over the place, planning this. This is why I do not like emails.
No one can get the whole story, everyone gets the email, and if they check
that far back into the conversations to see what was said. I am guilty of
this myself. Technology is over rated.

Building Coordinator
Leon McGee
202 S Broadway