[Imcamericorps] Front Desk Staffing

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:13:19 CDT 2011

Good morning IMC AmeriCorps Members,

This is a reminder that each member needs to review the volunteer schedule
for front desk coverage.  Each slot is not covered and some volunteers are
more reliable than others.  We are doing the best we can to cover everyone's
time slots, however, we don't have enough volunteers currently to do so.
Please look in Google docs to check to see if your time slot has coverage.
Each member is on back up support for the volunteer at the desk.  Please
keep this in mind.  Several people are just not showing up, I don't want
this to become a greater issue.  If you have any questions, please let me
know.  If no one is scheduled to cover your slot either you are responsible
for getting coverage or you must cover it personally.

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC