[Imcamericorps] staffing hours

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue May 24 08:59:25 CDT 2011

Good morning All,

Please make sure that you staff you hours this week.  We have a change in
entrance due to the front stair repair.  Patrons are largely confused about
how to get to the postal boxes and need us to welcome and direct them.
Please make sure that if your hours are not staffed by a volunteer, that you
are here to staff.  the only change to the schedule is that we've officially
removed the Parkland College Student, Terriona Richardson.  He schedule is
void.  All other volunteers, to-date, are on as planned.  Finally, we have
additional staffing hours that need coverage.  If you can help, please do
so.

Thanks,

Carol A.

--