[Imcamericorps] staffing hours

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:19:23 CDT 2011

I have the last two week sheets in the office.  I will complete the entering
because Leon needed the numbers for reporting on the building.  It would be
appreciated, if the staffer can enter their numbers, however, volunteers may
not be able to do this and would need us to make sure their numbers are put
in as well.  thanks,

Carol A.