[Imcamericorps] Children's Art Festival Sign-Up

Abisola Ariwoola imc.abi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:16:08 CDT 2011

Hey Team,

As Carol mentioned in her previous e-mail the Children's Art Festival is
this Saturday October 22, 2011 from 10am-4pm. It will be a pretty busy day
with a lot of activities as we anticipate a possible 400 kids attending.

Isak and I are looking for volunteers that especially have skills in: double
dutch rope, plastic string keychains, and jewelry/prop making so if you or
anyone you know has any of those skills please don't hesitate to invite them
to volunteer! You can have them contact me for more details.

If interested in helping us promote for one of IMC biggest events of the
year, just let me know because I have extra handbills that I can give you to
pass out.

Here is the link to the sign-up sheet for the day:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnB3sSre6kGcdEpSRHhCTmNxRktQdDhmM1ZabFBKOHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Please sign up for a shift and don't forget to wear you AmeriCorps shirt on
Saturday!

Thanks.
--
Abisola Ariwoola