[Imcamericorps] Police and Fireman 9/11 Memorial Service Volunteer Opportunity

Tanyanette Sims tsbutterfly888 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:09:54 CDT 2011

Good afternoon!

Help!  The IMC Americorps Members are needing volunteers for our 9/11 "work
sessions".  Our goal is to fill between 300-500 bags with "mini" first-aid
kits!  These bags will be distributed (free to the community!) following the
Police and Fireman Memorial Service, to be held on Sunday, September 11th
2011, from 2pm-4pm in front of the Urbana Court House.  We would greatly
appreciate all those who would be willing to help us honor our fallen Police
and Fireman of 9/11.  The "work session" hours are as follows:

 Wednesday September 7th:  3pm-7pm

Thursday September 8th:     10am-3pm
                                            3pm-7pm

Friday September 9th:          10am-1pm

Please email me at tsbutterfly888 at gmail.com with your availability by
Tuesday September 6th 2011 by 2pm.  Other Venue and time accommodations are
possible for organizations and groups larger than 20.

Thank you all,

Tanyanette Sims IMC Membership, Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator 2011
(M.O.V.)