[Imcamericorps] copier issue

Brian Duggan bcduggan at ucimc.org
Wed Sep 7 23:43:59 CDT 2011

Your best bet is to contact Jeremy Bennett at IKON, the company that
used to support this copier when the GEO had it.

JerBennett at IKON.com

I don't know whether they will do one-time maintenance or whether they
will ask the IMC to enter a service contract. The quote I got from
Jeremy that would meet our needs back in February was $355.

Brian

On 9/7/11 7:13 PM, leon mcgee wrote:
> Took a look at the printer. There seem to be only one way to getting to
> the heart off the printer. That is on the front side, when your facing
> the key pad. I am lost on this one.
>
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Isak Griffiths <isak at ucimc.org
> <mailto:isak at ucimc.org>> wrote:
>
>     Leon,
>
>     Is this something that should come to you?
>
>     I was going to run off copies of the contract for people to book the
>     space today, but the copier isn't working... it said to call in and
>     report error "E000019-0000"
>
>     Research says this is the problem.
>
>         "Error code E000019-0000 is a waste toner full error, so to get rid
>         of this error you remove the waste toner bottle which is located
>         left
>         rear side of the machine and dispose the waste toner and don't
>         forget to clean the neck of the bottle because the waste toner
>         might
>         obstruct the toner sensor passage and then switch off then on and
>         you are up and running."
>

>     Normally I would do this myself, but today I'm wearing real clothes.
>     Plus I don't know if there is a way we are supposed to properly
>     dispose of the toner in the container.
>
>     Isak
>

> --
> Building Coordinator