[Imcamericorps] Volunteer of the month nomination form

Tanyanette Sims tsbutterfly888 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:00:50 CDT 2011

Hi,

Each month, begining in October 2011, we will choose a volunteer of the
month.  Nominees will be selected from each working group. Out of those
nominated, a V.O.M. will be selected. I have included the link to the form
below.  Nominations must be submitted by the 15th of the previous month for
the following month.  Example: Submission for Novembers nominnees due by
 October 15, 2011. If you have any questions please contact me at
tsbutterfly888 at gmail.com.

Thanks and Good luck!,

Tanyanette Sims, UC-IMC (M.O.V.) 2011
     UC-IMC Volunteer of a Month // Nomination Form

The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center was founded in 2001 by a small
group of dedicated volunteers. Since then, many thousands of individuals
have contributed to our work. The UC-IMC "Volunteer of a Month" project was
started in 2011 to semi-regularly honor the indispensable hard work and
commitment of the many individuals who contribute here! HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
-- Nominations are submitted -- A small group of UC-IMC members selects the
"Volunteer of a Month" -- Person X is celebrated by their fellow volunteers,
and honored on the IMC site with a short interview and photo, if desired!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dHBTZHB1bE9IeEhJa2wxc1lVM2lzOUE6MQ#gid=0
 Abuse<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/reportabuse?pli=1&hl=en_US&hl=en_US&pli=1&formkey=dHBTZHB1bE9IeEhJa2wxc1lVM2lzOUE6MQ&source=https%253A%252F%252Fspreadsheets.google.com%252Fspreadsheet%252Fviewform%253Fhl%253Den_US%2526pli%253D1%2526formkey%253DdHBTZHB1bE9IeEhJa2wxc1lVM2lzOUE6MQ>-
Terms
of Service <http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS> - Additional
Terms<http://www.google.com/google-d-s/terms.html>