[Imcamericorps] Help out with events at the IMC

Alex Cline alex at ucimc.org
Tue Feb 14 11:25:53 CST 2012

Hi everybody,

Looking to make up or bank additional hours you can't make up easily? I can
use help staffing events at the IMC. Carol has told me she will sign off on
direct service hours for people staffing any of the following events:

Black History Month Film Series:
Sankofa<http://ucimc.org/content/black-history-month-film-series-sankofa>Feb
14 2012 -
6:00pm - 8:00pm

Birthday Party: Saturday, 2/18 9:30-12:30 - Need particular help with
security

Black History Month Film Series: "From DuSable to Obama: Chicago's Black
Metropolis"<http://ucimc.org/content/black-history-month-film-series-dusable-obama-chicagos-black-metropolis>
 Feb 21 2012 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm

Black History Month Film Series - FunkJazz Kafé: DIARY OF A
DECADE<http://ucimc.org/content/black-history-month-film-series-funkjazz-kaf%C3%A9-diary-decade>
Feb 28 2012 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm

 Gospel Fest 2012 <http://ucimc.org/content/gospel-fest-2012>
Apr 15 2012 - 6:00pm - 8:30pm*

*Americorps Event

Sorry about the late notice on any of these events! Let me know if you
think you can help out, especially on Saturday. I'll let everyone know if
additional events come up where I can use help, there will certainly be a
few.

Thanks,

Alex Cline
Venue Coordinator