[Imcamericorps] Parkland Volunteer Fair Opportunity

Tanyanette Sims tsbutterfly888 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:52:31 CST 2012

Hello All,

On February 1st 2012, 10am-1pm, Parkland College will be hosting a
Volunteer Fair for students and the community.  We have reserved a table,
so that we may showcase many of the wonderful working groups and volunteer
opportunities here within the Independent Media Center.  If you have any
material(s) that you would like displayed, such as information about your
particular group and/or upcoming events with your particular projects
please drop off materials by 5pm, Monday, January 30th, 2012.  AmeriCorps
Members please choose one person per project to represent in person at the
fair.  AmeriCorps coverage will be from 9:30am-1:30pm.  If you have any
questions please feel free to call me @217-344-8820 or email me at
tsbutterfly888 at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Tanyanette Sims, UC-IMC, (M.O.V.) AmeriCorps 2012