[Imcamericorps] Parkland Volunteer Fair Date Confirmation

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:58:41 CST 2012

Thanks Tanyanette for Sending this reminder.  Yes, the All AmeriCorps
meeting for Feb 1, 2012 will be canceled.  I will not re-schedule that
meeting because we have two other meetings for the month of February
already on the calendar, 15th & 29.  Anyone who needs to see me directly,
should request a meeting time individually.

Thanks,

Carol A.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Tanyanette Sims
<tsbutterfly888 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry for the mix-up!  As we discussed at our last meeting the Parkland
> Volunteer Fair will be on Wednesday, February 1st 2012 10am-1pm.  Carol
> will let us know if and when the All Americorps meeting will be
> recheduled.  If you have anymore questions please contact me via phone at
> 217-344-8820
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tanyanette Sims, UC-IMC, (M.O.V.) AmeriCorps 2012

>> --
>> Lolita M. Dumas, MSW

Carol Ammons-Program Director
UC-IMC/AmeriCorps