[Imcamericorps] re-schedule necessary

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:47:47 UTC 2012

Good morning members,

I have an emergency for today, and must re-schedule our last meeting of
this year.  I would like to suggest a couple of days & times for the
change.  We can meet this Friday at noon, or nex Monday or Wednesday at
noon.  Please let me know which day or if people would prefer to meet at
4:30 on any of those days.  If someone needs to meet with me asap, we can
meet this morning, or any other scheduled time this week or next.

For those exiting, please be sure to complete your great stories, July
monthly report, and your final report for August.  Thank you.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
UC-IMC/AmeriCorps