[Imcamericorps] Eat pizza with me

Austin McCann theaustinmccann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 21:30:38 UTC 2012

All you need to do is hang out with me at the IMC & call some community
radio stations to let them know about the Grassroots Radio
Conference<http://grassrootsradioconference.org/>,
which the UC-IMC is hosting in late July. I have a script all ready, so you
don't hafta know anything about the conference before-hand, just be willing
to talk to some generally friendly radio people about the conference,
invite them to attend, send out an email announcement for us, &c.

In exchange you get pizza --
[image: Inline image 1]

When?
I was thinking Sunday afternoon, Monday evening, or Tuesday late afternoon
at the latest.
If you're interested -- *& I hope you are *-- please fill out this
Doodle<http://www.doodle.com/cnhw4e6hfhba7dix>
!

You get to vote on pizza place, too.

Doodle it. <http://www.doodle.com/cnhw4e6hfhba7dix>