[Imcamericorps] Fwd: FW: SOFTT support of Children's Mental Health Awareness Week

Lolita Dumas lolita at books2prisoners.org
Tue May 1 23:30:22 UTC 2012

*Hello All,*
*
*I would like you to join me in participating in Mental Health Awareness
week. *
*
*
*I am asking if you can join me to fulfill objective 1 and if you're really
daring, objective 5.*
*
*
*I will obtain the wristbands just reply to me and let me know which
objective you're going to join with me!!!*
*
*
*Thanks:)
*