[Livingwage] (no subject)

mullally carolyn r mullally at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 12 21:07:44 CST 2002

At the November meeting we decided to meet on Dec 14, but my understanding
was that we were meeting at noon - not 1 pm.
Belden, can you clear this up?

If we bring the resolution to the City of Champaign on Jan 21 (3rd Tues)
as Kathy Ennen has suggested,
we should definitely plan to meet at the regular meeting date: 3rd
Saturday, which would be Jan 18.