[Livingwage] story on local poverty.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Oct 3 13:12:49 CDT 2002

hi everyone,

could someone please post a story on poverty and the living wage to the
UCIMC newswire.  i'm working with a group of folks to get IMCs across the
nation to cover poverty this weekend and would like the UCIMC to be a part
of the effort. this would also be a great way to get national coverage of
CCLW issues since it will be tied in with IMCs all over the place and they
will all be linked to the "break the blackout" conference taking place
this weekend in philadelphia.

please let me know if you can get a blurb or two up on our newswire
( http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/index.php?function=publish ),

thanks,

--sascha