[Livingwage] Pat Quinn speaking on Minimum Wage and It's Effect on Women

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 13 11:27:00 CDT 2002

Pat Quinn, who is running for Lt. Governor, will be speaking on "The
Minimum Wage and Its Effect on Women" at the Urbana Civic Center, Thursday,
Sept. 26, noon to one.  This is sponsored by the Women's Advisory Board to
the Democratic Party of Illinois and Naiomi Jakobsson, De. candidate for
State Representative.  I got a call directly from Quinn's office asking
that people  intersted in the Living Wage be there for discussion.
	If you wish to attend, lunch will be provided for you if you call Kristen
Bauer at 355-2002.  I would encourage all of those interested idn the
Living Wage and other issues of economic justice and human rights to attend.
In solidarity,
Belden Fields