[Livingwage] Living Wage decisions

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 18 11:24:17 CDT 2003

Dear members of the Living Wage Association:

	The Association will be holding its monthly meeting tomorrow, April 19, at
noon in the offices of the Illinois Education Association, on Maple Street
east of Schmucks and on the second floor above Pards Western Store
in Urbana.  This will be an important meeting as we must decide on our
course of action after the defeat of our resolution before the Champaign
City Council.  Since fundamental decisions will have to be made, it is
important that the turnout be as large as possible.
	I hope to see you there,
Belden Fields