[Livingwage] August nonmeeting; September meeting

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 24 16:52:22 CDT 2003

Dear Living Wagers,

	The Living Wage Association met on July 19th.  The turnout was small, as
was to be expected in July.  There will be no August meeting.  However, In
September we will have an important meeting.  Support staff workers from
several school districts will be invited to attend so that we may have a
discussion concerning their remuneration.  There are issues of both below
living wage remuneration and contracting out.  This will be a crucial
meeting.  Please come.
Belden Fields