[Livingwage] Living Wage meeting

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 16 16:32:29 CDT 2003

The Living Wage Association met last Saturday and decided to do three things:
1) probe the issue of wages of non-certified teacher workers for the local
school districts,
2) take an early interest in the next Champaign City Council elections, and
3) foster communication between members of the councils of the twin cities
concerning the Living Wage

Also, all are invited to participate in the Labor Day Parade.  This year is
will take place in Urbana, marching from Lincoln Square to Lehrman Park
(near the Brookens Center).  Please let me know  if you would like to march
in the Living Wage contingent.  We always get a rousing reception.
Thanks,

Belden Fields