[Livingwage] Living Wage & Labor Day parade

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 31 14:54:37 CDT 2004

You are all cordially invited to join the Living Wage contingent in the
Labor Day Parade next Monday.  People must be at the beginning site,
Lincoln Square (we will be #38, close to the end behind the Fire Truck
probably) no later than 9:30 am.  We will then march to the park behind the
Brokens Center on Washington St.  That's approximately 1.6 miles.  There
will be a bus taking people back to Lincoln Square if they wish.  But after
the parade there will be games, and free food and drink--yes, there
is  such a thing as a free lunch when you stick with labor.
If you know that you will be coming, please drop me an e-mail so we can
estimate about how  many will be in the contingent.
Thanks,
In solidarity,
Belden Fields