[Livingwage] meeting on Saturday

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 14 14:43:26 CDT 2004

Dear LWers,

	I will not be able to attend the LW meeting this Saturday.  Here is the
status of our relationship with the Champaign School Board.  I saw Margie
Scervin (sp?) last Sunday.  I aksed her about the status of LW.  She said
that Scott had asked the administartor if he had supplied the info that we
requested.  the administrator said "yes."  But we have not received it.  So
Margie said that there was to be a meeting yesterday and that she would
inform Scott that we had not received it and would try to see to it that we
got it.  Thus, no need at this point to write to the administration.  Let's
give it another week or so.  OK?
Belden