[Livingwage] Living Wage and the Champaign School Board

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 17 16:11:42 CST 2004

The next Living Wage meeting will be this Saturday, the 20th at the
Illinois Education Association offices, on Maple Street, above Pard's
Western Store, (east of Schnuck's) in Urbana.  This is an important meeting
as we will be planning our presentation before the Champaign School Board.

That presentation will be on Monday, April 12, at 7 pm, in the Mellon
Building, 703 S. New Street (corner of John and New) in champaign.  We will
be demanding a Living Wage for the Champaign Educational Support
Professionals--those workers who render the support services necessary for
the teachers to do their teaching.  This is a crucial campaign for us, so
please show your support by being at that meeting in Champaign.  And if you
can, please help us to prepare for it by coming this Saturday.
Thanks,
Belden Fields