[Makerspace-keymembers] Makerspace Urbana banner

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 21:21:18 UTC 2013

Sending to the full keystaff list.

I've inquired to Dean's Graphics about getting a banner.  I mentioned that
we're a non-profit and asked if they do any donations/sponsorships.  They
said no.

The basic cost for a 24" x 60" vinyl banner (about 5ft in length) with
grommets is $55.  If I understood correctly, this includes any amount of
text, full color.  Any additional artwork (e.g. logo) will run us a minimum
charge of $35-$65, depending on the # of revisions.

The banner can be created in 2-3 days.

Thoughts?  Opinions?  Should we go for it now?  Are there any other places
in town that do vinyl banners?

Regards,
~Gergana