[Makerspace-keymembers] Glass nomination has been accepted.

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:48:00 UTC 2013

First, that's freaking awesome, well done! :-)

And I think the crowd source funding of it is a very intriguing idea. I
feel some slight reservations about asking acorn about it, I'm not quite
sure how google glass fits with acorns mission and previous work. And I'm
weary of proposing something that doesn't seem to reflect their stated
commitment to social justice work.

Jeff

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Elizabeth Surbeck <ejsurbeck at gmail.com>wrote:

> That's correct, Gergana.
>

> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Gergana Slavova <
> gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Good point on Acorn Media!  Unfortunately, Liz only has 7 days until the
>> offer expires (Liz can correct me here).  Could we send them an exploratory
>> e-mail this week?
>>
>> ~Gergana
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Emily Knox <emilyknox at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> We can look into getting support from Acorn Active Media on this.
>>>

>>> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Elizabeth Surbeck <ejsurbeck at gmail.com

Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer
Diagnostic Photonics