[Makerspace-keymembers] Google Glass Workshop Follow-up

Elizabeth Surbeck ejsurbeck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:17:27 UTC 2013

Yes, I already paid for it, Gergana. I need to also share what I've learned
about the Glass's use design with the group from Jenny. In short, it is
designed as a one-owner device and, should the group as a whole buy it,
we'll need to develop a plan on how to handle that.

That last part I should have mentioned in my initial email. Sorry about
that.