[Makerspace-keymembers] Google Glass Workshop Follow-up

Elizabeth Surbeck ejsurbeck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 00:26:57 UTC 2013

It seems that we may be able to get all the money together at this rate after all! I've talked with Jeff Ginger tonight and he thinks the Fab Lab would be willing to pledge a sum of money so I will send that formal email tonight to kick start their approval process. Jeff thinks $300 would be a safe amount to ask. They were thinking of sending a thank you donation for the Mini Maker Faire anyway.

Since interest and pledges seem to be growing, I hope the group will be understanding if I downsize my pledged donation to $50 as that would be more appropriate from a full time grad student. I just don't want to dip into student loans for a donated item unless absolutely necessary. In addition, I wouldn't have been able to buy this outright except I have far wonderful and generous parents than I deserve.