[Makerspace-keymembers] U of I Check

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:17:14 UTC 2013

I think this was from our work during the spring at TUFL. Its coming from
UI bcs the grant funds were through Martin Wolske & Joel Spencers DCEO
funded grant. MU was a contractor to do the TUFL Teen Tech workshops and
Jeff/me completed paperwork for us to be a UI vendor. I suppose it takes
this long to get paid... wow.