[Makerspace-keymembers] How to handle donations for Google Glass

Elizabeth Surbeck ejsurbeck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:45:39 UTC 2013

Hey, guys!

I've had people ask me about donations to Makerspace specifically to cover
the expense of the Google Glass. What is the best way to handle this? Do we
have Stripe set up for this? I don't feel comfortable taking the money
myself since it would come my way in the end. I'm perhaps overtly sensitive
about that sort of thing but I don't want any impression that I'm doing
this for my selfish benefit or something.

Liz