[Makerspace-keymembers] Website redirect

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:23:41 UTC 2013

I looked at the dreamhost domain settings briefly last night. I think an
addition or change needs to be made there to support the makerspaceu
domains with and without www. They are currently set up to redirect only
without www I think.

I have access to dreamhost, but there is a makespacu user that can login. I
can share that with whomever. Also I'll take another look at getting this
working later today.

Chris