[Makerspace-keymembers] More info on Square

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:04:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We now have a generic user set up to be able to sell things on behalf of
makerspace in the Square system.

To use it, just download the Square Register app, and sign in using the
email:

square at makerspaceurbana.org

password: M4k3rsr00l
(note, those are zeros, no ohs)

If you want help on how to use the square register app, hit me up at open
hours and we'll go over it.

Please note - it is easier, and generates less fees to use the square
device than to enter cards manually, so pls be sure to do that.

I have requested a few extra readers, but in the mean-time the reader is in
the space by the donation jar.

Regards,
Erich