[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Hosting a Google Glass developer meetup

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:52:38 UTC 2013

Cool thanks Liz. And sorry I didn't mean to be that specific, I think I
just got the sense this seemed like a good women in tech meet up type
opportunity and wanted to encourage that, that's all. I will step away now.
And I think my email may have paused erich's response so that may still
need to be addressed, sorry for possibly making things confusing.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer