[Makerspace-keymembers] Collaboration-focused minifest!

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:36:49 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

I went ahead and emailed Grace back saying this sounded like an interesting
concept and she's planning on stopping by open hours this wednesday to talk
more about how we might fit in with this 'minifest'. So just a heads up in
case your interested in talking more about it with her.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer