[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: AGORA fest!

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:14:47 EDT 2014

Hey Everyone,

See below more more info about the AGORA Fest that Grace came by to talk
about. It's looking like things are really coming together and she's
wondering if someone would be willing to do a short 3-5 min presentation on
the MakerSpace, any interest? It looks like it would be May 3rd at 7pm.

Thanks,
Jeff