[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: bike polo tournament

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:34:31 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roedl, James M <jmroedl at illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Subject: bike polo tournament
To: "makerspaceu at gmail.com" <makerspaceu at gmail.com>

 Hello,

I am e-mailing to let you know about a bike polo tournament happening on
the 27th of April.  The tournament is still being planned so all of the
details are being worked out.  I was asked by the organizers to invite you
to participate in the event.  They would like everyone in the community to
come out, and in particular would like for groups like Makers Space to come
and table/represent themselves so that everyone who attends out can learn
about all the great things going on in the area.  The tournament will be
focusing on building polo teams, teaching skills, and welcoming non-polo
players into the sport both playing and spectating.  Would your group like
to participate?  We are also open to idea and suggestions on ways groups
can be a part of the event in a non-traditional manner.

James Roedl

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer