[Makerspace-keymembers] Fwd: Interested in your setup

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:58:11 EDT 2014

We just got this great email, and it brings up an excellent question about
age appropriateness of the space.

I checked the bike project info and everything they do generally says all
ages all welcome, so that didn't help. I think we're generally the same but
for teens I think we had mentioned asking a parent to come sign a waiver?
Plus that lets us know the parent is ok with them being there. And for
young kids it's probably best to have an adult right?  Perhaps setting age
ranges is something for the Sunday meeting?

In the mean time mind if I respond to Seth and explain that the normal age
range of the space is slightly older but super friendly and he's welcome to
come by and hang out if he has a parent sign a waiver?

Oh and is someone opening the space tomorrow morning?

Jeff