[Makerspace-keymembers] Makerspace Urbana needs expansion plan commitee

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:05:50 EDT 2014

I like the idea of all of these efforts happening but we honestly have the
same people participating in all of them.

Why don't we stick with the expansion committee for now and part of those
goals will be fundraising for the expansion.  If we get more people
interested in just the fundraising part, we can split off a separate group.

~Gergana