[Makerspace-keymembers] Manning Publications sponsorship

Nadia Karlinsky gnadia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:15:59 EDT 2014

Elizabeth, this is awesome!

If it's not too late to put in my suggestions for titles (I obviously have
a Py-CU bias,  so I'm going mostly with topics relevant to Python and/or
data analysis):

* http://www.manning.com/pharrington/ (Machine Learning In Action -- uses
Python) and/or
* http://www.manning.com/brink/ (Real World Machine Learning -- uses Python