[Makerspace-keymembers] Cordless Soldering Kit

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 00:54:51 EDT 2014

Eric, thanks for looking into this!

We were talking about doing this for the Innovation Living-Learning
community folks.  They'll be at the space in 2 weeks and blinky badges is
too short for them.  They said they can cover expenses up to $10/person so
this would be perfect.

I do like Emily's idea of selling the kits as well.  $15/kit ($10 for
members).

Eric, would you be able to make an order for 30?  I know buying more in
bulk is cheaper but we can't commit to a 100 right now.  The Makerspace can
reimburse you.

If you don't want to make the order, just reply back to me with links to
the parts and I'll put that in.

All the best,
~Gergana