[Makerspace-keymembers] Button Maker for Makerspace

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:32:46 EDT 2014

So that multi size one looks pretty great, but it is a bit more complicated
to use so it would probably go a little slower, just FYI. I'm liking the
idea of having size options though :-) But the shipping from canada might
mean we won't get it by Pride, though we could perhaps borrow Colten's
again? Colten? :-)

Wow also shipping is at least $60 for the slow option.

Jeff