[Makerspace-keymembers] Meeting with Danielle

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:29:47 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I met with Danielle today to clear up some issues.

1. Financial Statements - My confusion about these had to do with a
technicality. Since we are a program of the IMC we cannot be on the Balance
Sheet and therefore need to get the 3 year profit and loss statement to
find out how much we have in the bank each month.  I can explain why this
is but it's easier if to do in person.  Ask me sometime if you're really
interested.

2. Expansion Plans - Danielle sent our need/wishlist and those of the other
programs/tenants to the architect.  She hopes to have drawings back in
January and confirmation from the post office on whether or not they will
stay or go in February.

3. Computers - Dean has found some people to help inventory the computers
and will be in touch with Barry.  These are still kind of limbo but if we
take the time to refurbish them the proceeds will be ours.

I think that's about it.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Emily