[Makerspace-keymembers] Mitch Altman is back! Lets have some fun!

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Sat Feb 1 18:17:14 UTC 2014

This weekend will be too quick for me -- I have a bunch of stuff to do
to get ready for lots of workshops this week at Unit One.

But, next weekend, either Saturday afternoon (8-Feb), or Sunday
afternoon (9-Feb) is totally open for me.  Which is better?

Also, I have the apartment here in Unit One through 15-Feb, but if
someone can put me up for another day or two, I'm happy to give the
workshop the following weekend (Saturday the 15th or Sunday the 16th).
That would give more time to get the word out.  Would that work better?

I'm fine either way.  Lemme know what works best for you.

Cheers,
Mitch.