[Makerspace-keymembers] Mitch Altman is back! Lets have some fun!

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Sat Feb 15 04:24:55 UTC 2014

We will need about 90 minutes for setup -- so, can I get in at 12:30pm?

I will be bringing a box with all of the tools from Allen Hall Unit One:
50 soldering irons, soldering iron stands, sponges, wire cutters, and a
roll of good solder.

But we need AC power strips and AC extension cords.  I have 2 power strips
that I will bring, but we'll need a bunch more.  Where can we get them?

Thanks,
Mitch.