[Makerspace-keymembers] Mitch Altman is back! Lets have some fun!

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 16:06:45 UTC 2014

Yup we can get in at 12:30. I think Erich is planning on getting you there
by then and a few of us will meet you.  We have a box of extension cords
and power strips but if we need any more I can run out and grab them with
plenty of time to spare. If anyone is bringing extras let me know!

See you all soon,
  Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney