[Makerspace-keymembers] [Imc-makerspace] IMC workshop presentation

Smith, Samuel M smsmith3 at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 20 12:32:22 UTC 2014

Thanks to the both of you. Is there someone who can give us a brief tour this Friday at 8pm?
Smith, Samuel M
Engagement Director
Krannert Center for the Performing Arts
smsmith3 at illinois.edu<mailto:smsmith3 at illinois.edu>

On Feb 19, 2014, at 9:15 PM, Gergana Slavova wrote:

Hey Sam,

This is Gergana from Makerspace Urbana.  Your workshop sounds pretty amazing so I hope you're able to pull some resources together to make it happen.

Unfortunately, we don't have any ready workshops we can do that focus on the intersection of arts and social change.  Most of our workshops tend to teach you things like soldering, 3D printing, and making speakers out of post-it notes & magnets :)  And this Friday is too short of a deadline for us to pull something together.

At best, we can have the space open on Friday night if you'd like to stop by for a visit (we're located in Urbana, next to Lincoln Square Mall).

I hope you were able to get your workshop filled.  Let us know if we should plan to be open on Friday evening.

Regards,
~Gergana